Friday, July 10, 2009

Blah, blah, blog..




Aaahhhh!!! I am terrible at blogging! So what is up with us? Our oldest is 4 now, the next one is almost 3 and the baby just turned 1. Baby is climbing stairs and growing teeth super fast (she likes to use them as a weapon against her brother). I am cutting my hours at work durring the week and will be starting Pre-Natal photography this next week. Curtis, is, um..., well he is doing better at the "husband" thing. Baby steps. I am now addicted to FreeCycle. It is a network where you give away stuff you don't need anymore, and then take things that other people don't need anymore. You just have to check it out.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Love your posts. Love your pictures. Can't believe that your baby girl is a year old!!!! That means that I've been married almost a year. Wow!

Can't wait for more posts and pictures.