Saturday, October 11, 2008

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

Oh My Goodness! Has it really been 5 years? Wow. What did we do to celebrate this momentous occasion? Friday night we did laundry at the temple for 3 hours. Later we "played cards". Today we got a new tire for Curtis' car then took the kids to the playground. Then we dropped them off at the house with our roommate and went shopping for lacy things. Nothing fit and everything was too expensive. I could make lacy things for way less money! After we returned and took a nap we went to Texas Roadhouse Grill. Tre Romantique, No? At the moment I am the only one awake in the house, everyone else has crashed. What's more is that he wants to "play cards" again tonight, and I have to deal. I think I might just let him stay asleep on the recliner.

1 comment: